Director of Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director of Manufacturing

Director of Manufacturing Interview Questions

Director of manufacturing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

no questions were difficult

1 Answer

answered them all

How would you negotiate with suppliers to generate savings under tight timelines (ex. 2-week’s)?

Tell me an example of a large project that you led. What was your role? Challenges faced? How did you overcome the challenges? Outcome?

There were some behavioral questions, but a lot of general personal questions. I was told several times that they make decisions based on consensus, and personal relationships helped gain that consensus.

Each department head asked questions related to how their department interacted with this role. By the 5th and 6th interview, many of the open ended questions were repeat questions and a bit of a challenge to maintain the same level of enthusiasm as the first couple of times the question was asked. Questions were from A to Z and a bit of a challenge as many were based on what appeared to be based on past situations involving the position or previous leader behavior.

2 Answers

I asked for a signing bonus because I would miss out on the bonus at my former employer. Also, I had various stock options with my former employer that I would forfeit.

1 Answer

What was the biggest disappointment in your career and what did you learn from it?

110 of 18 Interview Questions