Director of Nursing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Nursing Interview Questions

"As a Director of Nursing, you're responsible for overseeing the care of all patients in your facility. In addition to having extensive knowledge and experience as a nurse, candidates must also demonstrate strong leadership and managerial capabilities. Hospitals and clinics are in need of positive and enthusiastic candidates who are dedicated to constant improvement, so make sure to convey your passion and energy."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle employee conflict with a supervisor?

2 Answers

I would ask To speak to speak to that supervisor directly and privately and ask about his/his concerns or the conflicting issue at hand.

I would ask to speak to the supervisor directly and privately and ask about his/her concerns and opinions about the issue at hand.

How would I deal with or resolve issues with caregivers (CNA's) who didn't want to let the activities be done? This was a tricky question as the CNA's are under the RN, not under the activity director.

What are my weaknesses?

1 Answer

What do you see as your greatest Strength/Weakness

1 Answer

Are you computer literate?

1 Answer

How do I feel about giving up skilled nursing. How to I feel about disiplinery actions with staff. How to I feel about my managerial skills.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions about the staff qualifications?

So where are you from?

1 Answer

“Do you consider yourself a princess?"

1 Answer

I do not remember a difficult question.

110 of 34 Interview Questions