Director of Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Operations Interview Questions

"As a director of operations, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a company. Your responsibilities as an operations director will vary by company as will the interview questions you are asked. Prepare to answer multiple questions regarding your communication skills and ability to delegate tasks as well as technical questions regarding your technical understanding of the operations of purchasing, sales, and manufacturing departments. A typical director of operations will possess a master's degree in business administration."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

when was the last time you were sexually active and how long did you last? apparently question is used for medical experiements.

2 Answers

Do you have a problem with genetically modified organisms?

1 Answer

Do you have any bargaining unit management experience?

1 Answer

How do you deal with an unreasonable request or demand by a client that you know you can't deliver?

1 Answer

The interview was more of a discussion. We spoke about my experiences at my previous employers and what I was able to achieve. And what I could bring to my new position.

1 Answer

I can't recall any specific questions. I believe the generalized 'describe a situation where you had to deal with ....' was used. I needed to present information on staff coaching and dealing with difficult customers

1 Answer

Where iam going to be in ten years.

1 Answer

It was a very standard interview. The interviewer stuck to the very general questions.