Director of Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Operations Interview Questions

"As a director of operations, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a company. Your responsibilities as an operations director will vary by company as will the interview questions you are asked. Prepare to answer multiple questions regarding your communication skills and ability to delegate tasks as well as technical questions regarding your technical understanding of the operations of purchasing, sales, and manufacturing departments. A typical director of operations will possess a master's degree in business administration."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What motivates you to perform at your current position?

1 Answer

I can't recall any specific questions. I believe the generalized 'describe a situation where you had to deal with ....' was used. I needed to present information on staff coaching and dealing with difficult customers

1 Answer

Can you tell me about the specific areas of measurement for your CM group on a job you ran 5 years ago

1 Answer

Do you have any bargaining unit management experience?

1 Answer

How would you improve team building?

1 Answer

How do you deal with an unreasonable request or demand by a client that you know you can't deliver?

1 Answer

Nothing out of the ordinary until I came to meet in person. I am a season professional and I was immediately discriminated against and ended the interview within 10 minutes of the face to face.

There were none. We had worked together before for 12 years.

5160 of 379 Interview Questions