Director of product management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

director of product management Interviews

Find jobs for director of product management

Director of product management Interview Questions

director of product management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

3 metrics on how to measure success on a software solution that has just been implemented in the page

3 Answers

it was a fallow up from a previous question... just take your time and be calm

1) # of sales before and after, obviously 2) click-through rate before and after (it tells me how intuitive the UI is for the user, as well as if there is a bug at a certain point, causing a dropoff in the CTR) 3) # of visits to the help page/FAQ page before and after (it tells me that the user might be unfamiliar with the UI)

The question is too vague, we should emphasize that the metrics are driven by the product goal. Perhaps adding an example from your experience might be good too. On high level without clear understanding of the feature that was developed on the page 1.) # of users visiting this page and who have seen this new section 2.) # of users who used any call to action in the component developed 3.) # of users who might have dropped off after certain actions. Other metrics (esp. if the page is critical) could be - 4.) Page load times with the module (it could be huge if the section in the page has multiple service calls for example)

What areas of SNOW have u specifically worked on and what was your role

2 Answers

When would you implement cloud vs. non-cloud deployment?

2 Answers

What is the market size for tires in the United States?

2 Answers

Why do you think you can do this job with your eyes closed?

2 Answers

What does high availability mean?

2 Answers

How many people have you supervised at one time and why was it difficulty?

2 Answers

There were no odd questions, it was along my experience and what my expectations are from the role. I had done some earlier analysis on the popularity of the platform among the Physicians at KP. I felt quite soon there was a culture mismatch. This group seemed very close-minded.

2 Answers

The most unexpected question was "Review this Java code. What's wrong with it?"

2 Answers

What can I contribute to the position?

1 Answer