Director of Product Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Product Management Interview Questions

Director of product management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you have worked with a diverse multi-cultural team and tell us how you dealt with the challenges with coordinating with the team in different time zones.

1 Answer

Typical behavioral, situational and job fit questions. The case was difficult as you needed to illustrate your thought process as you came up with the answers. The process and questioning was as important as the final answer itself.

Product case- breakeven analysis, UX questions, product release question

Design Challenge- pick and research a topic and come up with product idea with team.

Fairly standard questions about what I've done, and what I'm currently working on along with my approaches to product management. There were no case study type questions as I've seen other interview reviews mention.

The questions not specific to the industry were pretty typical for a product role. Describe yourself as a manager. What do you feel makes a good product manager. An interesting one: have you found interviewing candidates when you were looking to hire to be an effective way to find people?

How do you feel about our weighted product vetting excel spreadsheet? This was followed by the VP showing proprietary information of the company which is a questionable thing.

Give examples of decisions you made based on strategy over technical concerns.