Director of Program Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director of Program Management

Director of Program Management Interview Questions

Director of program management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Faced with the decision of disappointing your best customer or the head of your department how would you handle a situation like this?

1 Answer

Communication with any decision is important but even more so when the way in which you handle a situation is going to adversely impact someone. I would meet with my manager and let them know how I was going to approach the situation and even though they may not like the way in which the outcome is going to play out I would expect them to support me and the decision for the better of the company and the retention and satisfaction of a vital customer.

Are you available Monday, as the VP is in town Tuesday?

1 Answer

You have to be technically quite competent to get into Cypress. The CEO himself is highly technical with a Ph.D. and stays up to date on technology developments.

1 Answer

Case study came with 6 questions about risk, time, build a schedule, ect.

1 Answer

Around the house, would you say that you are a maintainer or a fix-it-when-it-breaks sort of guy.

1 Answer

Why do you want this job? Why are you right for this job?

1 Answer

I was asked how I handle conflicting priorities.

1 Answer

Standard availability, salary and why are you changing job questions.

1 Answer

When are you available? What are your salary requirements. Are you available for full-time or part time? How amenable are you to business travel? How confident are you that you can develop a marketing plan to increase enrollment. Can you continue to teach courses while you serve as Program Director? Are you aware that Part-Time status may impact your eligibility for certain benefits? Are you aware that full-tae employment for 10 or more years will make you eligible for health care coverage after you retire from Drexel University?

What areas can you address in an organization of our size and where we are at?