Director of sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for director of sales

Director of sales Interview Questions

1,371

director of sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

I believe that people need to embrace a goal and believe that they are capable of achieving it in order to be motivated to pursue that goal. I work with my team to develop goals that deliver on business targets and are achievable. By providing the vision, a measurable target, and supporting them with the right tools and information, I motivate my teams.

What were some of your biggest challenges in dealing with difficult clients and how did you overcome them?

1 Answer

Questions spanned from work experience examples all the way to my personality. What keeps me motivated and what do I like about my job.

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

Do you have any recruiting experience?

3 Answers

Show us examples of your work.

3 Answers

How would you go about introducing a new product to our customers, that is more expensive and could possibly derail current sales in process? Would you offer this new product as a total solution combined with current products, offer it separately, or after you close the sale of the current offering?

1 Answer

Wanted to know if I would stay in this position long term. You revealed their frustration at the swinging door they have had with sales people.

What is your ideal job

2 Answers

Prepare a sales presentation and present to a panel with 7 days prep time. Goal: Get a meeting with C-level executives.

110 of 1,371 Interview Questions