Director of Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Sales Interview Questions

1,221

Director of sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

I believe that people need to embrace a goal and believe that they are capable of achieving it in order to be motivated to pursue that goal. I work with my team to develop goals that deliver on business targets and are achievable. By providing the vision, a measurable target, and supporting them with the right tools and information, I motivate my teams.

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

Questions spanned from work experience examples all the way to my personality. What keeps me motivated and what do I like about my job.

1 Answer

What were some of your biggest challenges in dealing with difficult clients and how did you overcome them?

1 Answer

Do you have any recruiting experience?

3 Answers

Show us examples of your work.

3 Answers

You have r red balls, w white balls in a bag. If you keep drawing balls out of the bag until the bag now only contains balls of a single color (ie you run out of a color) what is the probability you run out of white balls first? (in terms of r and w).

3 Answers

Prepare a sales presentation and present to a panel with 7 days prep time. Goal: Get a meeting with C-level executives.

"Sell me this pen."