Director of Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director of Training Interview Questions

Director of training interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Don't remember much on questions. CEO bragged alot about himself and asked about my resume.

4 Answers

Told him about my experiences.

Alternate position of assistant was offered to determine level of applicant's commitment to company, although originally responded to a director position. Wanted to see if applicant was just looking for ANY job. Gave off air of superiority, as if job was beneath "dignity". Clearly had trouble understanding industry and business model. As a Life & Health insurance brokerage, explained to applicant that she could write her own major medial insurance policy, once licensed, and would receive a commission as a result---which is standard industry practice. Just did NOT get this concept at all. If so confused about job, AND had such a negative impression of management and company, why accept job offer and waste so much time and training resources? All of which could have gone to someone who actually wanted the job. I am the company's founder. It is a fact. How is explaining the company's origin to a prospective employee bragging exactly?

FYI. Employee was terminated for cause.

How did we get your resume?

1 Answer

What was one of your most difficult situations to manage and how did you deal with it.

1 Answer

Based on our described need and vision, what would your priorities and plans be for the first 90 days in this position?

1 Answer

Standard: Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

Basic interview questions to gain work history and how it aligns to the current role. Are you qualified with your experience to be a strong candidate?

1 Answer

I did not expect having to respond to the scenarios or situations. Perhaps most surprising was when they asked me to give an example of a time when a guest was upset, I tried to resolve the problem, and they still left unsatisfied.

1 Answer

What do I want to see positive come out of this particular position

1 Answer

Woudl you be willing to create and present an hour long presentation, including slides, speaker notes and do so for a fictional company outside of your area of expertise.

1 Answer

gave details about a negative experience when I worked for this company in the past (I shared too muc)

110 of 66 Interview Questions