Director Program Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Director Program Management Interview Questions

Director program management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case study came with 6 questions about risk, time, build a schedule, ect.

1 Answer

It was a very pleasant interview, and everyone was very cordial. I felt it was a strong showing, but I never really received a strong explanation of why I did not receive the position after asking to help cover any skill set gaps. I was told timing had a factor and that I could be really useful for upcoming projects, but that left me wondering why I did not have an offer. In any case I was disappointed, thanked them for their time, and moved on.

Around the house, would you say that you are a maintainer or a fix-it-when-it-breaks sort of guy.

1 Answer

Faced with the decision of disappointing your best customer or the head of your department how would you handle a situation like this?

1 Answer

Why do you want this job? Why are you right for this job?

1 Answer

I was asked how I handle conflicting priorities.

1 Answer

You have to be technically quite competent to get into Cypress. The CEO himself is highly technical with a Ph.D. and stays up to date on technology developments.

1 Answer

Are you available Monday, as the VP is in town Tuesday?

1 Answer

Do you have experience as a 'real' project manager, or only experience filling in forms?

If unlimited resources were given to secure an infrastructure, what would you do? and where would you invest?

110 of 33 Interview Questions