Want a Free Job Posting?

Disability Benefits Specialist Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Disability Benefits Specialist"?  See Companies

“A list of 25 items were presented to the group which was split into 6 subgroups.”

“Please describe a time when you were faced with a tough decision and you decided to not take action.”

“Tell us about a time that you had to give someone bad news. How did you handle the situation?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Name a time when you had to work on multiple tasks at the same time to meet a deadline?”

“Name a time when you had to deal with an out rate customer with limited resources? Did you fail at your goal or reach it?”

“Tell me about the most difficult thing you have had to break to someone. How did you handle the situation?”

“Examples from your past of: - Developing a rapport with a difficult person, how you did it and the results. - Dealing with a problems that had options, your choice and the result. - A scenario...”

“Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult decision, what was the decision, how did you handle it and what was the outcome? What would you have done differently in the future if anything?”

“Was there a time when you had conflicting tasks, how did you manage them?”

“I can't remember exactly what the questions were but they were based on what have you done in the past, how did you handle a certain situation, not necessarily questions about your ability to perform...”

110 of 15 Interview Questions