Disability Benefits Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disability Benefits Specialist Interview Questions

Disability benefits specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A list of 25 items were presented to the group which was split into 6 subgroups.

1 Answer

The subgroups argued in which order they should be essential on the moon. The leaders of each subgroup presented the lists to team managers. The leaders that presented the lists were obviously seen as stronger candidates especially if they could argue against items that had no value on the moon.

Please describe a time when you were faced with a tough decision and you decided to not take action.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time that you had to give someone bad news. How did you handle the situation?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to work on multiple tasks at the same time to meet a deadline?

Tell me about the most difficult thing you have had to break to someone. How did you handle the situation?

Name a time when you had to deal with an out rate customer with limited resources? Did you fail at your goal or reach it?

Tell me about a time where you disagreed with a coworker/management

Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?

Examples from your past of: - Developing a rapport with a difficult person, how you did it and the results. - Dealing with a problems that had options, your choice and the result. - A scenario where you had multiple competing tasks and found success; how so. - Attentive listening. - Resolving differences of opinion constructively. - Creating detailed procedures to increase accuracy. - Creating an action plan to reach an identified goal. It's amazing how many random situations they think you have just floating around in your head. Some of us don't live in the past my friends.

110 of 23 Interview Questions