Disability Claims Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disability Claims Manager Interview Questions

Disability claims manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time when you were able to complete a project no one else could. Tell me about a time when you had to team up with another department for a project. What would your last supervisor say is an area you need to work on.

2 Answers

Interviewed last week still waiting to hear back. Salary range given was $38,000-$42,000 to start.

Hi, I had an interview as well. Did they ever ask for references?

What do you think you'll like least about this job?

2 Answers

Who do you think is more likely to file a disability claim: a male or female?

1 Answer

You decide a claim should not be paid, yet your supervisor tells you to pay the claim. What do you do?

1 Answer

Who is more often to file a claim...a 25 yr. old male or female and why?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when a project was above my technical experience? Tell me a time a idea or solution didn't work?

1 Answer

First question was a math problem. 70% of 300?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when I had to be a mediator between two co-workers and the outcome? Tell me a time I went against a co-workers advice?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when I finished a project or task that no one else could complete? Tell me a time when I implemented a new procedure or process?

1 Answer

Behavioral questions were asked regarding how various scenarios would be handled. Thus emphasizing the importance of customer experience with Cigna. Example question: If you sit down to work and do not know what to do first, how do you respond?

110 of 27 Interview Questions