Dish network installer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for dish network installer

Dish network installer Interview Questions

dish network installer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why dI'd you chose dish

1 Answer

what where some examples on Iflix customerengament position test the one that u have to answer questions about handling different types of customers I have an interview in Iflix please give me some examples on the questions u have been asked

Are you will to work long hours. heavy work load with dangerous situations. Are you fluent in both English and Spanish this being Miami, FL. Are you willing to lift heavy loads. Are you scared of heights of confined spaces. You will be working in crawl spaces under houses and in attics. Would you be able to?

1 Answer

Do you have construction experience?

1 Answer

What do you think you need to work on.

1 Answer

Are u experienced at installing satellite

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

I surprisingly didn't think any of the questions were that difficult as they mostly consisted of different situations you would encounter and weather or not I would be comfortable being in that situation.

1 Answer

Would you be absolutely flexible working 4 days a week, mandatory OT and highly likely on weekends? (for $13.25 an hour)

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

what are something you need to work on..(overall)

All the questions were easy basic interview questions about how you handle customer service and working with other people. It was really cut and dry.

110 of 12 Interview Questions