Distribution Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Distribution Center Manager Interview Questions

Distribution center manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

From the math test staffing situation: If one person leaves this position early because he gets sick, how would you reassign the remaining employees in order to ship out the correct number of product for the day?

1 Answer

This was the question I stalled the interviewers on initially because I had manipulated the initial numbers in the math question to give me a buffer of employees in two areas so this wouldn't be an issue. Apparently no one else thought about people calling in sick or not showing up to work, so I think I impressed at least one interviewer by thinking ahead in this situation.

Would you be willing to manage a 24 hour operation?

1 Answer

2 sets of 4 Conflict Resolution Based Question. Name a time when.... Disappointing that this was all that the interview entailed as it does not allow them to gain insight to your experience and how you can help their business.

1 Answer

What are some of the strengths you would bring with you since you have been in the industry for 10 years?

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to resolve a difficult situation. What techniques did you use, and what were the results?

1 Answer

Just general background questions about your resume and if you could perform the job functions the position required. They asked why are you looking to leave your current job?

1 Answer

What are three strengths?

110 of 20 Interview Questions