Distribution Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Distribution Center Manager

Distribution Center Manager Interview Questions

Distribution center manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

From the math test staffing situation: If one person leaves this position early because he gets sick, how would you reassign the remaining employees in order to ship out the correct number of product for the day?

1 Answer

This was the question I stalled the interviewers on initially because I had manipulated the initial numbers in the math question to give me a buffer of employees in two areas so this wouldn't be an issue. Apparently no one else thought about people calling in sick or not showing up to work, so I think I impressed at least one interviewer by thinking ahead in this situation.

Would you be willing to manage a 24 hour operation?

1 Answer

What are some of the strengths you would bring with you since you have been in the industry for 10 years?

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to resolve a difficult situation. What techniques did you use, and what were the results?

1 Answer

1. What are your ideas on mentoring staff. 2. What are your ideas based on for a warehouse facility. 3. How do you track the key performance indicators 4 How do you reward staff for going above and beyond their required metrics

Just general background questions about your resume and if you could perform the job functions the position required. They asked why are you looking to leave your current job?

1 Answer

How did you know you achieved the results you wanted at the end of every day?

110 of 16 Interview Questions