Distribution Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Distribution Manager Interview Questions

"Distribution managers are responsible for the storage and distribution of a company's products. During the interview process, be prepared to discuss management experience and strategies for handling time-sensitive tasks. Previous warehouse and/or distribution experience, along with knowledge of industry-standard software and procedures are an advantage when applying for these roles."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle an injury on the job?

1 Answer

Call 911 if necessary. If 911 is called, contact the safety officer immediately. If not, Get an immediate employee statement and fill out the company injury report form. Inform your supervisor at next opportunity. Submit the injury report to the safety department within 24 hours. Confirm its receipt at safety.

From the math test staffing situation: If one person leaves this position early because he gets sick, how would you reassign the remaining employees in order to ship out the correct number of product for the day?

1 Answer

Tell me about something you don't like to hear from employees.

1 Answer

They asked if I had managed over people before? I found out they are looking for someone to manage 60 employees ( they don't post that in job description)

1 Answer

do you think it is easer or harder to work with a temp staff

1 Answer

Would you care to be the best or the best you can be?

1 Answer

Why are manhole covers round?

1 Answer

What is your back ground?

1 Answer

Why would you want to work for us?

1 Answer

What role did you have in providing growth opportunities for your associates?

110 of 70 Interview Questions