Distribution manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Distribution manager Interview Questions

"Distribution managers are responsible for the storage and distribution of a company's products. During the interview process, be prepared to discuss management experience and strategies for handling time-sensitive tasks. Previous warehouse and/or distribution experience, along with knowledge of industry-standard software and procedures are an advantage when applying for these roles."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle an injury on the job?

1 Answer

Call 911 if necessary. If 911 is called, contact the safety officer immediately. If not, Get an immediate employee statement and fill out the company injury report form. Inform your supervisor at next opportunity. Submit the injury report to the safety department within 24 hours. Confirm its receipt at safety.

From the math test staffing situation: If one person leaves this position early because he gets sick, how would you reassign the remaining employees in order to ship out the correct number of product for the day?

1 Answer

Tell me about something you don't like to hear from employees.

1 Answer

Contract Position: Please tell me about your previous work with independent contractors.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Nothing abstract, pretty straight forward: Tell me about a time you disagreed with your supervisor.

1 Answer

Detail what my job/responsibilities were at my previous employers.

1 Answer

are you a self starter and work without supervision

1 Answer

What is your back ground?

1 Answer

Standard questions on my experience when I was able to actually answer the question

110 of 100 Interview Questions