Distribution operations manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Distribution operations manager Interview Questions

distribution operations manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about something you don't like to hear from employees.

1 Answer

I don't like to hear that something can't be done. Parameters may have to change and their may be a less than desirable outcome, but there is always something that can be done to better a hard situation.

Standard questions on my experience when I was able to actually answer the question

1 Answer

What role did you have in providing growth opportunities for your associates?

1 Answer

Would you be willing to manage a 24 hour operation?

1 Answer

2 sets of 4 Conflict Resolution Based Question. Name a time when.... Disappointing that this was all that the interview entailed as it does not allow them to gain insight to your experience and how you can help their business.

1 Answer

The panel team gave several specific scenarios for challenges currently facing the business unit.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to resolve a difficult situation. What techniques did you use, and what were the results?

1 Answer

Just general background questions about your resume and if you could perform the job functions the position required. They asked why are you looking to leave your current job?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker.

Logarithm questions, as well as scheduling questions for employees. I was caught off guard and was not prepared.