District Manager Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

District Manager Intern Interview Questions

District manager intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do your friends think about you? What are your hobbies? What is a good work day like for you? How did you handle a confrontational situation with a fellow colleague? Have you had any leadership positions in the past? What did that entail? The most salient detail you should know about is their hypothetical question: You have 5 stores to visit in one day. You go to a store and everything is going well. You go to the second and everything is in chaos because it was a holiday. What do you do? I said that I would help immediately (on hands) and try to stabilize the situation and do damage control and that I would talk to the store manager right after - when the situation died down. My flaw was that I did not address the problem with the other 3 stores - I should have hypothetically called them to see which stores were in chaos.

Why do you have your positive outlook on life?

If you see a cashier taking $5 out of the register what will you do? (Role play)

If you saw someone stealing $20 from a cash register, what would you do?

Describe what you have accomplished in a team while not playing the role of the team leader and what did you learn from following others in the team while holding back from taking an assertive position.

What is the hardest decision you have had to make in your life and what did you decide?

What's the worst thing you've done that you've never been caught for?

If you were a district manager and a store manager left early and left the store a mess what would you do?

110 of 12 Interview Questions