District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

District Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain how in a past job experience cultural differences came into play and how you overcame them and how they would apply to this position.

1 Answer

"Give me an example when..." "When was a time you failed/succeeded" "Describe what it takes to do this job"

1 Answer

Tell me a litlle about yourself?

1 Answer

How do you deal with drama?

2 Answers

Interview was not difficult and the interviewee seemed professional and friendly

Basic questions

1 Answer

What enterprise customers I had sold to in the last 24 months. I was asked to walk through my selling process in detail and explain how I handled objections.

1 Answer

Several questions weren't job relevant. One in particular struck me as odd, "What do your sisters and brothers do for a living?"

1 Answer

"What do/did your parents do for a living?'

1 Answer

What do you do at your leisure?

1120 of 1,357 Interview Questions