District Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

District Manager Trainee Interview Questions

District manager trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were to describe this job to a family member what would you say?

1 Answer

Basically I spoke about how great an opportunity this was to lead and learn and take on management responsibilities in a short amount of time.

Define leadership?

1 Answer

How would I handle working third shift alone

1 Answer

They were mostly situational leadership questions. Trying to gauge your leadership style and your capability in that area

1 Answer

As simple as this sounds they were trying to find out about my work ethics and morals. They work in the retired market and they do their due diligence on making sure your are the right person for their position even with the background check.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for a discount grocery store?

2 Answers

During the second interview, they handed me an IQ test. There were a lot of spelling questions, and with it being right after Spring Break, my mind was drifting and I was used to Word correcting my errors automatically.

1 Answer

there were no difficult questions.. know "what makes you more qualified than the rest of the candidates here today?"

1 Answer

What would you do if an employee stole a pack of gum/$20/chocolate bar/pack of steaks?

2 Answers

Interview was not difficult and the interviewee seemed professional and friendly

110 of 76 Interview Questions