District manager trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

District manager trainee Interview Questions

district manager trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When you have encountered conflict in your previous positions how have you dealt with it and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

I was dealing with a co-worker that was very unprofessional with his language and attitude toward certain tasks when our direct supervisor was not around. So I asked him, can I please speak to you about something. He said sure. I confronted him about how he was very unprofessional with his profanities and an non-positive attitude toward certain tasks that makes me uncomfortable. I then exclaimed that I understand his feelings but could he could please respect our work environment and those in it to not speak in that manner.

Company Background. Weather or not people where aware that its a pyramid scheme? And what did I have to offer their company?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for a discount grocery store?

2 Answers

What would you do if an employee stole a pack of gum/$20/chocolate bar/pack of steaks?

2 Answers

They were mostly situational leadership questions. Trying to gauge your leadership style and your capability in that area

1 Answer

there were no difficult questions.. know "what makes you more qualified than the rest of the candidates here today?"

2 Answers

What is your understanding of what Dot Foods does?

What do you do for fun?

1 Answer

why Aldi? And how does your skill set allow you to be a good leader?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw an employee steal something.

110 of 80 Interview Questions