Division manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Division manager Interview Questions

division manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you discount or comp?

1 Answer

Services that involved no labor and in stock inventory only

Tell me about a time where you had to handle a unsatisfied customer, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

2 Answers

Why was I leaving the company I said I liked so much.

1 Answer

Would you consider proving yourself and your skills as a entry level representative before we promote you to a manager?

What is your life goal?

1 Answer

General IT questions about network, troubleshooting, resource management etc. More specific questions about steps followed to resolve D/R problems like system outages and network disruptions. One of the interviewers asked minimal questions and spent the least amount of time with me, but spent that time picking apart my resume trying to find issues with the info I provided. Of the four people I spoke to, he seemed the least comfortable and the most rushed (likely new to his position...just my opinion). My final interview was with the hiring manager and after answering his questions he provided a fairly in-depth description of the network architecture that was in place for delivering TV content to their subscribers, which I found quite interesting.

1 Answer

Having been in the industry with a competitor there really was not a "difficult or unexpected question". It was really about seeing if there was a personality match and if we could agree on compensation.

1 Answer

Give me an example of how you build trust through influence.

1 Answer

What was the safety culture in the building I was responsible for?

1 Answer

Standard sales job question: What is your motivation at work and in your career?

110 of 113 Interview Questions