dotdigital Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Interviews at dotdigital

3.2

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dotdigital (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

For the AD role I had two interviews and the opportunity to meet with four of the team as well as have an office walk around. Both were quite informal but with a few good questions thrown in to keep me on my toes.

Interview Questions

• If I had the choice of submitting a piece of information to the client that was either 'good and on time' or 'perfect and slightly late' which would I go with?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at dotdigital (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Great process, very clear and honest advice, expectations managed and overall very thorough. I was asked to present, again, not too arduous and overall felt instructed what was expected.

Would recommend asking as much as possible about company, structure and what to expect in first interview as this comes in handy at final stages.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at dotdigital (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

- Very quick and professional
    - Very thorough and understanding of reservations
    - Very patient in waiting till time was right for me
    - Had to present on my knowledge of company, which they help you with

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dotdigital (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was in a contract elsewhere, happily plodding along. I received a LinkedIn message recognising I wasn't looking but if I was to reach out for this role. I responded and received a call within 3 days, discussed the role, I became interested in the opportunity as the company has hit huge milestones (Public / US & APAC offices / ethics / growth), I came in and met my manager for first stage, was very relaxed, came smart / casual so no need to go super formal. Whole meeting felt more like a coffee and a brain storming opportunity than an interview. I left feeling happy I asked everything I wanted to know. I received feedback the next day, all positive, came back for final with HR, shorter meeting this time and 3 days later I got an offer.

I knew just by meeting the team at 1st stage I wanted to be a part of dotmailer, so many people made me laugh, feel comfortable and the knowledge internally about the industry blew me away.

I joined 2 weeks later. 15 months on still here.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals for the future and how can dotmailer support those?   1 Answer

HTML Email Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at dotdigital (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Very trendy, ie relaxed. No trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Right at the end they asked me what my favourite swear word was.   Answer Question