Drafter Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Drafter

Drafter Interview Questions

Drafter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None. The interview questions were easy and I was very familiar with all topics.

1 Answer

Biggest problem was trying to overcome their monetary short-comings and belief that I was too expensive for them to pay a salary for, without even mentioning a dollar amount. Note, it's now 2 months since the interview. I see another job posting for PACE Lean 6 Sigma Engineer, for Oneida Air systems, Requirements: · Engineering degree and a green belt in Lean 6 Sigma · Proven Lean 6 Sigma Kaizen facilitation experience Salary 30,000.​00 - 45,000.​00 $ /​year Note from Careerbuilder.com's salary calculator: Average Salary for "PACE Lean 6 Sigma Engineer" in "Syracuse, NY" $70,932

What was your experience. Tell me about your previous employment

1 Answer

I can't remember them. I think it is because I was prepared with the questions they were asking.

1 Answer

How is your experience with Revit?

1 Answer

What kind of experience do you have with SolidWorks and do you have drafted projects with you to view?

1 Answer

It was asked of me If I required sponsorship.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had a conflict with a co-worker and worked it out

How well I knew Revit

1 Answer

Tell me about the most difficult technical or procedural problem you have faced in your career and what you did to address the issue.

1 Answer

How much would you like to start off with?

110 of 234 Interview Questions