dressbarn Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

dressbarn Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at dressbarn.

Interview

apply online we call you in based on how you do on a test. the test is used to see your reliability and if you would be a team player or a lazy person who tries to slide. the interview questions themselves are quite simple mostly what you did in your past positions and situation questions,

Interview Questions

• we look for uniqueness and customer oriented people who are motivated and take the initiative on their own.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for dressbarn

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dressbarn (Lubbock, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The lady interviewing was friendly, provided alot of information about the job and that she was very interested in hiring me. She didn't hire me and kept calling to see if I was working anywhere and in the end seemed like something was amiss with her.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences in retail?
      How long have you worked in retaill?
      What stores did your work at?
      Why do you want to work in retail?
      What hours can you work?
      What are your long-term goals?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dressbarn (Sacramento, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Manager asked standard interview questions, open ended. Also questions about personality, lifestyle, how to deal with a stress, and handle a difficult customer experience situations. I came prepared with a copy of my resume, just in case. My hiring manager connected with me and called for a second interview with a DL. I got an offer with in a week. Always negotiate your offer, and never agree right a way.

Interview Questions

• Where do you getting inspirations for an outfit or fashion ideas?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at dressbarn (Myrtle Beach, SC) in March 2011.

Interview

Walked in and introduced myself, resume in hand..got an on the spot interview with the manager. She set me up with an interview with the district manager a few days later..met her at a store.Interview lasted about half an hour..included the usual questions..."why do you want to work here".." what are your strengths"..told me about the culture..very credit card selling oriented..seemed a bit of a stuffy environment for me..i like a little bit younger demographic..and a little bit "hipper" atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a difficult customer..and how did you turn that into a positive experience?   Answer Question