drillinginfo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

drillinginfo Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Machine Learning Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at drillinginfo in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their job portal. Was contacted by Sr. Software Developer from their machine learning team. Gave one interview on phone. He first gave an overview of the work being done by the team. Was given the decision in a week.

Interview Questions

• HR questions only, like what is the biggest technical problem you have ever faced and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Software Testser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at drillinginfo.

Interview

It basically starts with an online general comprehension test and then a personality test. If you make it past that, you get the in person.
    At that point I met with the current team, a project manager, the QA Lead and the QA manage as well as the lead software developer. I fielded general questions on in software testing and my personal experiences.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at drillinginfo (Austin, TX).

Interview

Notification by a recruiter, resume submission, initial phone call with HR, phone cal with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager, face to face with SVP, offer extended. Process is straight forward but can drag due to the requirements. Know yourself, the company and as much as possible about their offerings.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at drillinginfo (Austin, TX).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter who talked a lot, on site, met with 4 people, intense but straight forward. Got the vibe the company isn't doing so well...and they aren't....not a good time to join their "growing team".

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at drillinginfo (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Straightforward process involving meeting with everyone on the team in a series of 1-on-1 interviews and establishing whether I would be a good fit, both on the skill side as well as behavioral. Discussed about past projects, possible future projects and how I would fit in the role.

Interview Questions

• What sort of learning curve do you expect to have learning new technologies etc. ?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at drillinginfo.

Interview

Applied online, was asked to take sales assessment. They provided a link for a test that took a little under and hour. The questions were almost purely related to sales in which I had no prior experience. Shortly after received email saying they were moving forward with other candidates. I would recommend looking over a sales tip book before you do assessment if you don't haven any experience in sales.

Geoscience Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at drillinginfo (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Once I applied, I received an immediate e-mail asking me to complete an online assessment test. Once completed, they scheduled a brief phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to schedule another phone interview with a supervisor. After that interview, I was asked to go to Austin and participate in a face-to-face interview. Once there, I met with the supervisor that I had previously spoken too. The interview lasted an hour. Later that day, I was asked to schedule one more phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a position in sales?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at drillinginfo (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward meeting with several Sr. level managers in the organization. There were a total of 5 interviews that spanned or about a month and half period of time. Everyone I met with had great questions and great answers to my questions.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at drillinginfo (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

A woman called to set up a phone interview for later that week. The interview was brief and relaxed, only lasted about 10 minutes. It was with the same woman who called earlier that week. She just wanted to see how we would work together on this specific project that I had applied for, and if I seemed interested in the job.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at drillinginfo in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for a sales position and received an email that they would like me to take the sales assessment. They provided a link which I went to and completed the test. Not more than 5 minutes after completion I received a "Thanks for you interest.....yada yada. We've decided to pursue other candidates, etc"

Interview Questions

• How did they do the assessment results in 5 minutes or less?   1 Answer