Driver Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Driver Merchandiser Interview Questions

Driver merchandiser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

First question asked was, "So, what do you know about Coca Cola." I was expecting more customer service based questions. At least know a little bit about the company.

2 Answers

I just said it's one of the most recognized brands globally and there are POP displays everywhere. That was enough.

Difficult applications

I was asked about a time when I faced a difficult situation involving a customer and how I handled it.

What made you want to come work for Coca Cola. Baited question of course. They want to know if your a true fan of Coke and want to be brain washed in to "Bleeding the Red and White" or just need a job. If you just need a job they count you as a short term employee and when it all gets crappy you'll get a different job.

1 Answer

Why I applied for the position? Easy question, I just stated every since a child I've seen them a lot when I would go to the stores and see them in the stores working and I always wanted to work for them.

it was with 2 people. somewhat casual. they asked me about my experience and dependability

1 Answer

Questions asked were not difficult to answer; it was a very laid back interview.

110 of 15 Interview Questions