Drug safety associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

drug safety associate Interviews

Drug safety associate Interview Questions

drug safety associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a typical work week for drug safety associate position?

1 Answer

I responded by talking about how the first thing I do on Monday mornings is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week. I talked about how the majority of my duties include assisting colleagues, both by email and on the phone – answering drug safety questions and helping address any issues. For example, even when someone calls with a last-minute concern, I work with him/her to resolve it as soon as possible. I also mentioned that on Friday afternoons I make sure I've followed up with everyone I was supposed to either call or email that week and then review what will still be pending the next week/Monday when my work week starts over again.

I was asked during the same interview by a Senior Medical Director if I was physically active or exercised.

1 Answer

What is a Spontaneous Reporting, SUSAR ?

1 Answer

Why is this job suitable for you?

1 Answer

What PERCENTAGE of your time did you spend doing X and Y and Z?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time you went out of the box to show leader ship

1 Answer

Associate Medical Director asked if I was married or had any kids that would interfere with the position.

1 Answer

What kind of obstacles I've faced at other companies and how I handled them

1 Answer

Do yo have any colleagues that would be interested in this position?

1 Answer

Why did I choose the company? How did I hear about the position? Was I refered from anyone and who? Why do I like to change my career and leave my job?

110 of 38 Interview Questions