Dubai, UAE interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Emirates Interviews in Dubai

www.emirates.com /  HQ: Dubai, AE

116 Interviews in Dubai (of 423)

3.1 Average

flydubai Interviews in Dubai

www.flydubai.com /  HQ: Dubai

43 Interviews in Dubai (of 95)

3.0 Average

PwC Interviews in Dubai

www.pwc.com /  HQ: New York, NY

38 Interviews in Dubai (of 9,692)

3.0 Average

Interview Questions in Dubai

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe your greatest accomplishments

10 Answers

I don`t have any commplishment , i am just a good translation student .

Well, for me my greatest accomplishments are 1st i have my parents who raised me as a good human being, i'd finished my studies and i'm a good daughter for them becoz i do care for their time and effort. 2nd i have my own family now and i can say that this is one of my best accomplishments in my life.I have my loving husband and my one and only daughter who's so sweet and loving person. She's ten y/o and talented students here in our country.

I believe I have had a number of successes to date. It is difficult to say which I think has been my greatest accomplishment as they were all important. I am going to focus on my recent achievements as being the most pertinent. As I joined the company I started as a customer service. After a year I was designated as a chief cashier and the next year I was designated as a Store Supervisor. Working with my inter racial team mates and superiors was always been an interesting and challenging to me. I was able to coached, mentored and worked collaboratively with the team members to achieve the desired results such as our professional goal, setting the monthly targets with excellent attainment, building excellent rapport to the customer with passion and retained their loyalty to our company. Honestly, interacting with different races, ages and types of customers are tough especially in handling complains.I am at my best while working under pressure and faced with challenges and I always believe, updating myself consistently, exceeds expectations, creates and plans initiatives and correct system if necessary leads to outstanding customer service. As my philosophy goes.. if you truly believe in you, you're one-up already.

How do you cost a product?

9 Answers

I have not found tests or interview difficult however I was already advised on the day that there were no current positions available but I would be called once available.

4 Answers

The case studies and conversations had very clear discussion outcomes e.g.: secure the buy-in from the stakeholder to invest in oncology porfolio, provide employee with mentoring, establish basis for continued working relationship, etc.

2 Answers

Why did you decide to chose our company?

15 Answers

what are you expected about your salary?

6 Answers

How would you settle with the fact that your office is away from home at about 50 miles.

2 Answers

Do you think the pope is a useful figure in religion? ... why?

3 Answers

why do u wanna move to Dubai?

5 Answers