Project Manager Interview Questions in Dubai, UAE | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

questions about sales, reward and performance based etc.

1 Answer

caught me by surprise, but said what I thought

what is your greatest responcibility

1 Answer

They asked me to prepare a business plan and 6 year forcaste on projects. This included alot of research and number crunching. They are serious about the level of the people they bring on board. I found this intimidating a little howeve appreciate the high level of thinking required to succeed at Praxis.

Great achievements

1 Answer

All the questions are strait forward, just as the online assessment...

My previous experience

1 Answer

Time, Cost, Scope Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications Management, Service Management, General personality related + HR (Background/ Experience Verification).

Was I prepared to work in Combat Zone

1 Answer

They asked about past experience in relevant fields, as well as commute flexibility and working hours.

Psychometric questions and extreme pressure. Questions about requirement sizing, Project Management Methodologies, agile methodologies.

110 of 72 Interview Questions