Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A king wants to hold a party, for which he has 8 kegs of wine, one of which he knows is poisoned. If someone consumes any of the poisoned wine, he will drop dead in exactly one months time. The king has 3 servants who have volunteered their lives to test the kegs of wine. What is the shortest amount of time in which the king can identify which keg of wine is poisoned and dispose of it so he can hold the party.

4 Answers

One month: Label the kegs 1-8, each servant has a glass of wine which is a mixture of four of the kegs: Servant one has a glass consisting of wine from kegs 1, 2, 3 and 4. Servant two has a glass consisting of wine from kegs 2, 3, 5 and 6. Servant three has a glass consisting of wine from kegs 3, 4, 6 and 7. We then wait one month. If only servant one dies, keg 1 is poisoned. If servants one and two die, keg 2 is poisoned. If servants one, two and three die, keg 3 is poisoned. If servants one and three die, keg 4 is poisoned. If only servant two dies, keg 5 is poisoned. If servants two and three die, keg 6 is poisoned. If only servant three dies, keg 7 is poisoned. If no one dies, keg 8 is poisoned.

Hi, I also had an interview with SIG recently, and I'm just wondering how long it took for them to give you a job offer after you're final interview

Hi, think my final interview was 22nd Jan and they got back to me 10th Feb or so

Compute all the intersections of two sets of segments in a line.

2 Answers

Given a set of cities, each with a given population, select randomly a city with a probability that is proportional to the population.

2 Answers

a time you worked under pressure

1 Answer

The expectation of a dice roll.

2 Answers

Asked me the basics of digital electronics D type flip flop etc.

1 Answer

Network system error codes and network commands (linux and windows)

1 Answer

Are objects and classes the same , and if not , how are they different?

1 Answer

Given an array of integers [1,2,3,4]. and target t = 5. Come up with a solution that will print out all the unique pairs in the array that are equal t.

3 Answers

"What is the biggest challenge you see facing professional services firms such as Deloitte today and in the near future?"

110 of 208 Interview Questions