Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a shooting star has an 80% chance of appearing in the next hour, what is the chance of it appearing in the next half hour?

1 Answer

After many of the questions, the interviewer would ask "How sure are you on your answer? If you had to give a percentage what would you give?" Then say you said 90% sure, he would ask "So if I made a 10 euro bet with you, would you give me 9 to 1 odds? What about a 10000 euro bet?"

1 Answer

How would I redesign this object?

1 Answer

How would you test a pen?

1 Answer

How would you describe our target audience?

What would you say are the challenges facing Deloitte over the next 5 years

1 Answer

Suppose you have a set objects, identified by a unique name. How do you store them so that you can retrieve them easily?

1 Answer

What is the output of the Linux uptime command? What is the meaning of load average? How is the load average affected by SMP?

1 Answer

How do you process a set of log files if you don't have enough memory to do it?

Whats your proudest moment