Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

Intern Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview was fairly straightforward, they asked me about my academic and professional background and why I was interested in working with them. They also asked me about what i knew about the organisation.

1 Answer

What do you see as current trends for internet marketing?

Giving a circular sorted array Ex: [7,9,3,5,6], write an algorithm that finds the smaller element index.

3 Answers

What do you see as Google's short term and long term objectives?

The interview started with basic introduction. I have been questioned on basics of various technologies trying to check my capabilities. here are the some prior questions that are helpful 1) How can you handle technical meta data in data lake 2) Explain a basic algorithm and define how predictive analysis work in ML

What are your plans for the future?

What do you know about SAP, why do you want to work here?

What is machine learning techniques do I know?

1 Answer

difficult time working with someone

1 Answer

Tell me about the modules you are currently undertaking as part of your degree.