Software Developer Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor

Software Developer Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

- General questions about previous projects. - General questions about Java and Spring. - Showed me some sample code, which I had to comment on. I was critical. The code violates many of the S.O.L.I.D. principles (Single Responsibility Principle, Open-Closed Design, Dependency Inversion). Not sure if the flaws were on purpose though. At least they used composition instead of inheritance. :) - How do you keep up-to-date with software development best practices and new frameworks? - Are you learning any new framework or programming language?

reverse an array, find all the perfect numbers. Language of my choice

At the third interview I was asked which one of the previous interviews I liked better and why?

1)why Workday 2)tell me about your career 3) Have you ever used design patterns? 3) OO questions

Name a time where you went above and beyond in a project

What is your understanding of what the other employees in the group you would be working in do?

1 Answer

If you were a potential client looking at our services online, would you be impressed or would you have doubts?