Duluth, GA interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Duluth, GA

Delta Air Lines Interviews

www.delta.com /  HQ: Atlanta, GA

0 Interviews in Duluth (of 3,042)

Not Yet Rated

The Home Depot Interviews in Duluth

www.homedepot.com /  HQ: Atlanta, GA

3 Interviews in Duluth (of 5,263)

2.7 Average

State Farm Interviews in Duluth

www.statefarm.com /  HQ: Bloomington, IL

8 Interviews in Duluth (of 2,390)

2.9 Average

Interview Questions in Duluth

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

Good indication of behaviors that are common in this organization. No job is worth total humiliation.

I would definetly keep my cool and act very professional and say... I understand your concerns. Please send me your issues in an email and I will make sure I set up a conference call so we can discuss them in further detail.

On personality test - would you ever hit anyone if you got mad at them at work?

5 Answers

This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.

4 Answers

1. You are given x amount of balls, all but two are red, all but two are green, all but two are blue. How many balls do you have? 2. Why are manhole covers circular? 3. There are x amount of balls in a bag, 8 are red, 4 are green, 4 are blue. You are blind folded. What is the least amount of balls you have to pull out of the bag to be 100% sure you have 1 of every color.

4 Answers

In-person interview; Tell me about your background? 3 person panel.

4 Answers

Technical Manager = What are you doing? How much are you willing to contribute? etc. This is mostly behaviour round. HR = Again, straight forward questions. Technical = this round contains two coding test. You will work as a team with some other candidate on a test. Basically, you have to demonstrate your teamwork skills. Also, how well you handle the situation e.g. are you a follower or a leader etc.

What is your weakness

3 Answers

Are you a Christian?

3 Answers

Have you every worked in a warehouse?

2 Answers

With what I've told you about our company do you think you have what it takes to work here?

110 of 778 Interview Questions