dunnhumby Client Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

dunnhumby Client Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at dunnhumby

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

Definitely understand the culture. Most of it is behavioral but the main advice I would give is to understand the idea behind dunnhumby. The management wants to test and make sure you understand what their customer-centric beliefs are. You need to be smart to get through it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Other Interview Reviews for dunnhumby

Client Lead Interview

Interview

You really need to understand what it is they do and have a grasp for how important the culture is there. I would have been perfect for the position but I did not answer one of the questions they asked me correctly. As soon as I walked out of the interview the right answer immediately came to me. Funny how that works. I didn’t get an offer but if you have a Type A personality and can think on your feet then this would be an excellent opportunity. I’m very interested in this industry so I’ll most likely end up working for one of their competitors. Bottom line: Be prepared for the unexpected and stay relaxed. Best of luck!

Client Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Bangkok (Thailand)) in April 2012.

Interview

HR representative contacted on phone interview and arrange a F2F interview with senior. Whist you may require to prepare a case study or presentation. Short listed candidates to have final interview with senior leadership team to review fitting to companies value and culture.

Interview Questions

• What other people describe you on strength and improvement?   1 Answer

Client Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2016.

Interview

very technical data questions related to current global retail environment. There is a presentation required with some difficult questions from senior colleagues/management. Overall the interviews are quite skills/knowledge based and require good knowledge of the company and global marketplace

Interview Questions

• Build a real-life retail presentation on chosen grocery category   Answer Question