dunnhumby Graduate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

dunnhumby Graduate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at dunnhumby

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had to take an assessment after having my resume accepted. It was pretty hard, but I managed to pass. Questions centered around reading charts/graphs and doing calculations. I didn't hear back for a month or so, but eventually did.

After that, it was very quick process. I got notified of a video interview, was scheduled 2 days later, got notified of the on-site that same night, and then flew to the office about 5 days later.

The video interview was part behavioral, part mini-case. The mini-case asked me to walk through my thought processes when starting a company. Other questions included "What would you do if you had 48-hour access to a grocery store's database.

A lot of the questions focused on what you would do with data containing "any information you'd find on a grocery receipt."

The on-site interview consisted of four 45-minute segments. 45 minutes for an interview very similar to the video. 45 minutes to prepare a presentation of a case. 45 minutes to present the case, and 45 minutes behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• The main case during the super day was a presentation. I was given 45 minutes to look at the case (design a method for evaluating the success of the launch of a given product). Then I had 45 minutes to present the case to an interviewer. It wasn't particularly hard, but was just different.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for dunnhumby

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The process lasted approximately 2 months. The format is the same as everyone else explain.
    1. CV + Cover letter and (I think) you automatically get invited to the psychometric tests - very straightforward Kenexa test.
    2. Phone interview: very relaxed with the basic 'why us', 'why this role', 'why are you suitable', 'why did you choose your degree+uni' and then a few competency questions (nothing unexpected). There were also a couple of brainteasers in the end.
    3. A month later I was invited to the AC at their office in London which started with a presentation on the company, followed by a case study which you had to work on for 60'-90' and then you presented your findings to two lovely dunnhumbians. Afterwards, you get a break and a chance to talk to some current graduates and ask whatever you want. This is followed by a 1-1 interview (technically it was a 2-1 interview, but I reckon one of them was there to learn more about the hiring/interviewing process), and, lastly, there was a group exercise which can be loads of fun. You are given a case study and you talk to your teammates about possible solutions to 2 questions.

General advice: DH is very friendly - everyone says it, but they actually are and the HR team is more than happy to help. Go over the questions people post here about the phone interview and you will be perfectly prepared. For the assessment centre the only think I can say is that you need to be well prepared and really understand what DH does, who our competitors are, etc. and honestly be yourself. I thought I had completely failed my AC but apparently they liked me.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at dunnhumby (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Initially, you have to do a 15min presentation based on a given study. They give you 1 hour to prepare where you can keep notes. After that there is a 45min interview and a mock group meeting.

Interview Questions

dunnhumby Response

Jul 6, 2018 – HR Manager

Congratulations on the new position and thank you for sharing your feedback with us - pleased to hear it went well.