dunnhumby Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

dunnhumby Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at dunnhumby

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

Friendly in emails, may get caught by spam filter though. have online application, online test, video interview, then morning of interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for dunnhumby

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

Applied through company recruiting. Had to take a few aptitude tests. Interviewed and did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenario questions and they'll make you come up with three or four different solutions to problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2008.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. A lot of behavioral questions, some personality tests, and also a case study

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Asked to take an analytical thinking test and a verbal reasoning test. Then contacted for an interview. Interview with two people, for 30 minutes each, typical question, a small situational question, not really a case interview

Interview Questions

• If you were advising a grocery chain on how to find their most loyal customers what data would you want to collect in order to identify these customers?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

Applied online, then took an online critical reading/quantitative analysis test they required. Had an on campus interview, but was not contacted further for an office interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe dunnhumby has worldwide clients and reached such a large scale when there are so many other successful strategic advice/consulting companies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a two interview process. The first interview was done over the phone and went over my classwork and my experience outside classwork. Did not ask too many behavioral based questions. Then after the first interview, they invited us to a half-day on-site. We were first given a couple of group assessments. Then they broke us up and gave each of us a problem. We were given around 20 minutes to solve the problem and answer the questions. Then two interviewers went over the answers and our processes with us. The behavior based questions came after that. We then were provided lunch and had a Q&A with two employees who gave us a tour.

Interview Questions

• If you had to focus on one specific group of people, based on one attribute, how would you sift through all the data to narrow down the search?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They hire only girls as interns. No boys. Of you're a boy then they're simply making a fool out of you by calling you for Group Discussion, so that it may appear that they're considering boys too. But forget it if you're a boy.
    They came to M. Sc. Operational Research in Delhi University, boys performed better than girls and as such, STILL only 4 boys were selected out of 17. 13 were girls! Where in the universe do you find such lopsided statistics?!! Then, after the Group Discussion, from so many underperforming girls and good performing boys, they selected 5 girls and 1 boy for the next round!
    Internship process at Dunnhumby is a sham. Don't pin your hopes on it if you're a boy.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimation, Quant and verbal in first round. GD in second. More after that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The company visited our campus and conducted an aptitude test. The aptitude test had a section of guesstimates. Shortlisted students were called to their office for further process. There was a group discussion, the topic given to us what would we do if we want to increase our online sales. We were given five minutes to prepare.

Interview Questions

dunnhumby Response

Oct 30, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I'm sorry to hear that you didn’t have a positive experience. We’d be really interested to hear more detail about your experience to help us... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at dunnhumby (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Sent application, online test (numeracy - not too difficult but a bit time pressured), video interview (behavioural questions), assessment centre (presentation, interview & group exercise). Dunnhumby were very responsive throughout, sending regular email reminders and leaving voicemails.

Interview Questions

• How do Dunnhumby collect their data? What does the Tesco Clubcard do? Typical competency questions   Answer Question

dunnhumby Response

Feb 8, 2019 – HR Manager

Congratulations and welcome to the team! Thank you for sharing your feedback here and I’m glad you had a positive interview experience with us. I hope you're settling in well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at dunnhumby (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, numerical test, phone interview lasting around 30minutes and invited to assessment day (interview, numerical test, case study). Case study: given 1 hour to work on a presentation, analysing data and preparing a report to present giving insight and advice. Numerical test is the standard online test as given before.

Interview Questions

• Situation where you used your team working skills to solve a problem   Answer Question