dunnhumby Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

dunnhumby Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at dunnhumby

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test, fairly CATlike in structure, but easier. Data analysis questions were related to retail.
Group Discussion for the shortlisted candidates from aptitude test. Again retail based case study.
Personal Interview. Focused on resume, technical (stats and econometrics), guess estimates, HR: not very grilling, but rather exhausting because of the comprehensive nature of questioning.

Interview Questions

• Intuitively reasoning the answers of the case study (of the GD round)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for dunnhumby

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at dunnhumby (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The first round was a general aptitude test. All sections were extremely simple except for the data interpretation part which was moderately difficult. This was followed by a case study based group discussion. As the questions for discussion are very forthright, the chances of it turning into a fish market kind of situation is extremely rare. Even if you make a couple of mistakes in calculations, good communication skills can get you through. The interviews are based majorly on loads of HR questions as well as on the case study you solved during the group discussions. The interviews are fairly simple if you can get the case study part right.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular. They gave us the option of choosing the subject we preferred the most and the questions were very basic, nothing that required in depth knowledge.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at dunnhumby in February 2012.

Interview

The company was on campus for a presentation. I was then contacted for an interview. I had two 30-minute interviews that were 2:1. The interviewers came off as condescending. I was really excited about the interview, but came out of it completely turned off. My advice would be to know the company inside and out. Also they are big on asking the interviewee to describe what they do.