Analyst Interview Questions in Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Durham, NC

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Outside of system specific questions, being asked how would you deal with difficult situations, which is pretty standard, but ensure you're able to follow through.

1 Answer

Make sure and include your documentation procedures.

What books are on your bedside table?

1 Answer

How has your leadership style helped in a team environment? How has your leadership style hurt in a team environment?

1 Answer

no words could defy in my technical abilities not even in the nature of business cause for the trainings i've undergone w/ PLDT company!!!...

1 Answer

Few behavioral then Describe past job experience and roles as it relates to the job applied to

1 Answer

Do you love playing and/or watching sports? This job requires weekend, holiday, and late night work during televised sporting events, are you available to work these hours?

1 Answer

After hearing about the salary it took me a moment to think about what I wanted to do. Having made the move from home I was somewhat disappointed with Duke and my recruiter and ready to go back home. However, after taking some time to think and to renegotiate we found a middle ground and I accepted the offer to come on board. The most unexpected question was why would someone with my qualifications take this position at Duke?

1 Answer

Can you go through with me about a time when you solve a problem with analytical skills?

1 Answer

tell your previous project experiences

1 Answer

Do you need visa sponsorship?

110 of 172 Interview Questions