e-Management Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Project Manager ( Senior Level and Mid Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at e-Management (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

They were in a rush to staff a government contract so they insisted I interview on a Saturday. I did so and they immediately made a "contingent offer" in case they get the contract - they claim they did not get it just yet. When I had questions a few days later there was no response from them and they avoided any contact with me. After a week they said they got the contract but chose someone else for the role! HOW DECEPTIVE!
    But I didn't learn....A lower level position opened and I drove long distance for that interview. Although they knew me pretty well after another 3 hrs, there was again no contact made with me for weeks after the interview. I then got a call that I didn't get that role either. What a place...I really don't recommend it to anyone. They talk about values but don't you believe it for a minute.

Interview Questions

• Many project management questions which I answered. Although I had all the experience they could ask for (15 years exp) and conducted a very good interview - over 3 hrs...still it was like I was never there.   Answer Question