e-cop pte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

e-cop pte Interview Questions

1.8

Systems Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e-cop pte in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online. Interview process was easy going. Interviewer was friendly. Very kind to correct me on some of the stuff. Good guidance. Written test was fairly easy. If you have knowledge in relevant IT security field, should be easy to answer. Example some basic knowledge of networking and security stuff. Salary they offer was decent but It gives me a feeling that you can negotiate a higher salary if you can impress them more.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at e-cop pte (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Applied through a job portal. Was scheduled for an interview the following week. Interview was straight forward. Asked to describe the job role, latest security threat. There is also an MCQ test about networking and security questions. As long as you have some basic knowledge of networking and security concepts it should be easy. However, even if you didn't do well, they might still hire you as they are looking for people who are interested in cyber security.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at e-cop pte.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. A written test followed by an interview. If you have good basic knowledge regarding networking/security.. its a fairly simple test and I could answer most questions easily.

A lot of questions were regarding network protocols like TCP/UDP & ICMP. A few questions were regarding famous IT security cases/events which were recent at that time.

As per the overall experience, I got the feeling that if I had performed poorly in the written test, I may still have been hired as they were looking for people who are really interested in the field and are willing to train you in case your technical expertise is lacking.

Negotiation

As I was a fresher & this was my first job, I did not negotiate

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at e-cop pte (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2009.

Interview

they had a telephone interview followed by one to one basic technical interview. second round of interview was written test and finally there was a group interview followed by HR round. the interview questions were very basic in security field. very easy to clear.

Interview Questions

• what is the best situation that i handled best in my technical career   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at e-cop pte in May 2007.

Interview

1 to 1 interview, followed by technical round

Interview Questions

• they gave me a attack payload and asked me to explain about the actual attack   Answer Question
    • they asked me to explain on how will i handle a hacking case   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes the negotiation was good