eBay Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Account Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face interview during the same week. Typical interview at a place of business. Stark room with two interviewers. Sat at a table across from them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at eBay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

Good, detailed and specific

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT).

Interview

The first step was a quick typing test and a remedial internet test. Then the HR recruiter brought you in for a short interview. Then later I was interviewed by 2 current supervisors in the account management dept.

Interview Questions

• They had me do a fake phone call to a company explaining why they should sell on eBay. It was a little difficult and I was glad that I had studied about eBay before the interview. I thought it was odd though because I never once cold called a company to tell them to sell on eBay.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR recruiter called me after about a month and offered me a low ball offer. I told him that I needed to think about it. I called back and told him I wasn't interested and he offered me more, which I ultimately accepted.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Dundalk (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

I started with a phone interview. This was followed with two separate interviews. The first was with one person, the second with the same person and their superior. They were very welcoming and personable. Both were very enthusiastic about Ebay and their positions and seemed to want a very optimistic and positive person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What do you know about Ebay?
      Why do you want to work at Ebay?
      Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.
      Tell me how you would deal with an irate customer.
      Answer Question