eBay Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

eBay Interview Questions in Canada

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

1 round: interviewed at school, by two people. One part of the questions is about entrepreneurial strategy (general), the other part involves an assignment that requires using SQL.

2nd round: a tour at the company. Interviewed by the VP and department manager, questions are more personal.

Interview Questions

• Please finish this assignment by using SQL command or logic.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

Interview was for a job in Ireland, I was prepared and I knew my stuff. Interviewer seemed rushed and made a quick decision about me. It took some scheduling due to time zone, recruiter was right on time, which is great, some other recruiters of similar companies seem late so gotten used to start interviews later. She had a heavy Irish accent so I was having a hard time understanding her, seemed like a nice person but overly rushed. Nothing out of the ordinary, but when it came to my questions, she led me to believe that the questions will be answered in next stage which never happened.

Interview Questions

• why do I want to work there? I hate that question, I always want to say I want to work there because you have a job that fits my skills, and I am unemployed, but always give them what they want to hear, great company, successful returns, and .... I wish I could ask them in return, why do you want me to work for you?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Applied online and got an interview.
    It was not too simple in the beginning since they have specific wants in the resume and stuff
    however, I managed and was able to get the position.
    During the interveiw they asked me a few behavioural questions and they also asked me what i did in the past internships. I had to say what kind of leadership roles i took during my past internship and they also asked what were my weaknesses during that time.
    Overall interview was not too bad, maybe because it was for a random marketing intern position.
    Overall good,and i had a great experience working at ebay.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by HR, very positive experience. Very nice person in HR.
    Interviewed by VP, surprisingly rude and uninterested.
    Focused on b2b experience.