eBay Enterprise Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in November 2014.

Interview

Was hired through a temporary agency. Required previous customer service experience and computer skills, good interpersonal skills. Was to work on the global chat team and required good communication skills, multi-tasking ability.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an experience of working through a difficult situation with a customer and how I handled the customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

They first did a big group interview with one person to determine the vertical we would then do another interview for. Then, they split us into smaller groups to do a final interview for the vertical.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a problem and how you worked through it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied via the website and got a phone call the next day to setup an interview at the end of the week
    The interview was quite easy, just completed online assessments and background check before the day. Came in with my resume in hand and then got interviewed for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI).

Interview

One interview. You're called in as a group and asked about 3-4 interview questions. Everyone in my group was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process at GSI is very simple. You complete an application online and then, if your skills match what they are looking for, you receive a call from a recruiter. The recruiter will give you basic information about the position, and ask you to take some online tests. These tests cover your basic computer skills (navigation, typing, etc.) and then you have a test that covers basic customer service skills. Once you take the test and you meet their requirements, you are called in for an interview. I had a group interview with 3 other people and two facilitators. The facilitators were current Supervisors or Team Leads in the department you are going into. They ask the usual questions, how do you deal with angry customers, what are your weaknesses, what are your strengths, etc. Once the interview was over I received a call from HR advising that I received the job and they offered me a choice of schedules.

Interview Questions

• None, all the questions were standard behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Brunswick, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

The only thing I remember is that it was a group interview. Not hard at all just be yourself..The only thing I remember is that it was a group interview. Not hard at all just be yourself..

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Professional and Pleasant

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a challenging situation at your last job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

When I first interviewed (in 2011), I had answered an ad placed directly by GSI Commerce on the EmployFlorida job board. I was called with an interview appointment - and informed it would be a panel interview. There were multiple interviewers across the table from multiple prospective employees, and each prospective employee answered the same questions in rote from the panel. The following year (2012), the company had farmed out the application process to an employment agency, and it was bungled several times. I went in initially and filled out the application at the employment agency, then waited for an interview appointment. In the meantime, various offices of the same employment agency began calling me asking if I would like to come in and fill out an application. I kept telling them I had already done that and was waiting for an interview appointment. Finally - after a couple of weeks of this, I went by the original employment office and found out they just hadn't done anything with my application and they set up an interview for me then.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't particularly difficult. I think they just want to hear if you speak clearly and with good grammar, and if you come across as having an alert, interested demeanor. The only one I remember was to describe a time when I had to handle a situation at work for which there had been no training.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. It's a simple at-will seasonal position with fairly decent pay.

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

After taking a computer test you are called back for a group interview, approximately 5 prospective employees at a time. They asked all of the "canned" questions such as "Give us an instance where you were able to change someone's mind" or "What is your greatest strength/ biggest weakness" The interview process was fairly straight-forward although a bit hectic.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, it was like they took an interview script from the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - basically a "take-it or leave-it" type of job

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Brunswick, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Group interviews, very easy and not stressful at all. There were approximately 10 people in the interview and 2 interviewers. We were told a little about the company and the vertical in which we would be interviewing for, then we were asked open questions in general in which anyone could jump in to answer. I suggest that you be forward and don't just sit there and let others answer, this is a customer service position and you need to be outgoing and not timid in order to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer