eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a digital one and was very cool. I loved the practice interview, it was very helpful, also the tips were great. They gave plenty of prep time after receiving each question.

Affiliate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Initially received an email from a recruiter based out of NYC who quickly setup a phone interview to discuss availability for a second phone interview with the Team Leader. We briefly discussed salary to make sure they were able to meet my expectations. After interviewing briefly with the Team Leader, I was brought in to meet with the entire team to "make sure I'd be a good fit" which included 5 associates (1 of which was taking over as the initial Team Leader). Interview seemed to have gone pleasantly well although there were some questions that weren't necessarily job related, but gave me a sense of some of their personalities. I was surprised to receive such positive feedback directly from the team I was interviewing with. After all was said and done, I was told I'd hear back within the next couple of weeks AND... 2+ months later I've heard nothing. I emailed the recruiter about 4 weeks after my face to face interview just to follow up and make sure there's not anything else they needed for the decision making process. Again.. Nothing. eBay's sense of communication appears to be lacking.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interviewers were Professional and made the experience easy. They were very Laid back and it seemed like the whole office atmosphere was as well. eBay enterprise Seems like a great place to work.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with outside consultant - felt more like a course certification exam than interview. Interviewer was more focused on methodologies, like pmp course methods than real world experiences

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melville, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First there is a phone screen which is conducted by a internal recruiter. Once you make it through the phone screen the recruiter puts you in contact with the hiring manager. After you speak with the hiring manager they will either have you in for a group/panel interview or not call you back. There were 5 people on the panel who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What what kind of Project Management tools do you use?

What is the average project lifespan of the projects you oversee?   Answer Question

Fraud Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Allentown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

First step was interviewing over the phone with an HR representative who then decided if I should go on to speak over the phone with the head of the Fraud Risk Analyst division. If that went well, they ask you to come in to interview in person with a three person panel of employees and managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my knowledge of what the company did for businesses.   Answer Question

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through the internet job search and received an email from the recruiter. Later she called me after few follow up and after discussing the salary and other information she schedule the telephonic interview and i was done with that. After clearning that they schedule half day interview with the team .. there was 5 rounds of the interview and i satisfied each and every one.

After 2 days i received a confirmation from the recruiter that i did well in the interview and she want to initiate the background check, which took about a week. After background check HR was missing for about a week and after one week she called me to discuss about the offer, we discussed the details about joining timelines and salary , she told me that she will talk to the hiring manager and get back to me with an offer.

For about one week she just disapper, after one week i sent here an email and she revert back that They are revising the offer for me. Till 1 week there was no communication i sent her 2 reminders but she didn't get back to me.

After 1 week i thought of sending a thank you note to the hiring manager to get the actual status of the job, I sent a nice email to hiring manager though linked in on satuday. After few hours i received a reply from the HR saying sorry that she couldn't get back to me and she mentioned that Offer is still getting revised.

On next monday i receive an emil from the HR saying that position is got cancelled and becuse of that they can't go further. I checked the job status online in their system and it was showing the job status as open.

I feel very low after that because it took exactly 2 months for this overall process and for 1 month they kept me hanging that they are revising the offer. (May be they were looking for some cheaper resource during that period.)

Interview Questions

• It was a very drill down interview and they asked question related to automation , rest full services, core java, and design questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer, Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a response right away from a Talent Acquisition rep and setup a phone interview right away. The phone interview consisted of two software engineer developers running the interview which was weird since I was expecting someone with Quality Assurance Software testing experience to run the interview.

The interview was all Software Developer based questions (I'm not a developer, nor did the job description or my resume state ANYTHING about coding software only) . The interview done by the developers was also done on a speaker phone so the questions were muffled and had to be repeated due to the audio going in and out as a speaker would do. So basically the job description should had stated they were looking for a software developer not a QA Analyst software tester. One of the gentlemen interviewing actually admitted they were looking for someone that USED to be a developer and did nothing but coding. If that's the case put it in the description!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied via the website and got a phone call the next day to setup an interview at the end of the week
    The interview was quite easy, just completed online assessments and background check before the day. Came in with my resume in hand and then got interviewed for the position.

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

You get lead to believe you are going to be hired....5 interviews later, they do not hire you or anyone else.... they do not hire you unless you are an entry level worker. If you are a polished professional, forget it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation with a customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer