eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a digital one and was very cool. I loved the practice interview, it was very helpful, also the tips were great. They gave plenty of prep time after receiving each question.

Affiliate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Initially received an email from a recruiter based out of NYC who quickly setup a phone interview to discuss availability for a second phone interview with the Team Leader. We briefly discussed salary to make sure they were able to meet my expectations. After interviewing briefly with the Team Leader, I was brought in to meet with the entire team to "make sure I'd be a good fit" which included 5 associates (1 of which was taking over as the initial Team Leader). Interview seemed to have gone pleasantly well although there were some questions that weren't necessarily job related, but gave me a sense of some of their personalities. I was surprised to receive such positive feedback directly from the team I was interviewing with. After all was said and done, I was told I'd hear back within the next couple of weeks AND... 2+ months later I've heard nothing. I emailed the recruiter about 4 weeks after my face to face interview just to follow up and make sure there's not anything else they needed for the decision making process. Again.. Nothing. eBay's sense of communication appears to be lacking.

Pick Pack Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Hebron, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fairly lengthy but also fairly easy. There are usually no problems as long as you are truthful about all the questions. It is also a lot easier if you have at least some experience at the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• How much experience you have at the position for which you are applying.   1 Answer
    • If I was available immediately   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interviewers were Professional and made the experience easy. They were very Laid back and it seemed like the whole office atmosphere was as well. eBay enterprise Seems like a great place to work.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with outside consultant - felt more like a course certification exam than interview. Interviewer was more focused on methodologies, like pmp course methods than real world experiences

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Interviews with directors and above were way too easy. The just talked about themselves. No questions were asked. Interviews with peers were more difficult. Typical interview questions were asked. Strengths/ weaknesses, etc.they have always been pretty desperate to get bodies in seats. Moving up in the company is nearly impossible compared to getting in.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, textbook interview questions, conversational   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little to no negotiation

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process. I applied. There were a few email exchanges the next day and phone interview followed. Interviewed face to face by the end of the week. Met with two friendly employees. They explained the company, they asked me about myself. After the face to face, I had to complete a writing test. I was asked to write 3 product descriptions, about 75 words each, and a script at about 120-150 words in length.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with editing/proofreading? What management styles have you been exposed to? How do you work best - in a team, on your own, a mix of both?   1 Answer

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Audubon, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process happened quickly. Very in depth. they want to make sure you will fit in with the company and culture. You can review the steps you have to take on their website.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Mostly on experience and basic understanding of Business Intelligence tools. Database fundamentals are a must with ability to convince how your analysis was presented to management that drove to make business decisions

Interview Questions

• Explain complete ETL process and how had you implemented in your job?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melville, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First there is a phone screen which is conducted by a internal recruiter. Once you make it through the phone screen the recruiter puts you in contact with the hiring manager. After you speak with the hiring manager they will either have you in for a group/panel interview or not call you back. There were 5 people on the panel who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What what kind of Project Management tools do you use?

What is the average project lifespan of the projects you oversee?   Answer Question