eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a digital one and was very cool. I loved the practice interview, it was very helpful, also the tips were great. They gave plenty of prep time after receiving each question.

Pick Pack Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Hebron, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fairly lengthy but also fairly easy. There are usually no problems as long as you are truthful about all the questions. It is also a lot easier if you have at least some experience at the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• How much experience you have at the position for which you are applying.   1 Answer
    • If I was available immediately   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager and colleague will conduct a phone interview via a conference call. They inquired about your past experience. Then they asked about specific questions on different types of quality assurance methodology that you have used in the past.

Interview Questions

• What QA methodology have you used in your previous employment?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

They first did a big group interview with one person to determine the vertical we would then do another interview for. Then, they split us into smaller groups to do a final interview for the vertical.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a problem and how you worked through it.   Answer Question

Agent In Eau Claire Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Panel interview. You are herded into a room with other candidates and asked questions. They are general/scenario questions. There is no clear answer to the hiring or next step. It's like they want/need people, but don't want to commit to anything.

Interview Questions

• Something regarding how many times I've missed work in the last year.   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Good process it was a very difficult interview. This was for an entry level position, I did not have much QA experience. Asked questions about my college classes, projects, and time management.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview setting. Uncomfortable because some people took over the interview more than others. Not necessary to interview in this manner due to the fact that it doesn't correlate with the employee/customer interaction.

Affiliate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Initially received an email from a recruiter based out of NYC who quickly setup a phone interview to discuss availability for a second phone interview with the Team Leader. We briefly discussed salary to make sure they were able to meet my expectations. After interviewing briefly with the Team Leader, I was brought in to meet with the entire team to "make sure I'd be a good fit" which included 5 associates (1 of which was taking over as the initial Team Leader). Interview seemed to have gone pleasantly well although there were some questions that weren't necessarily job related, but gave me a sense of some of their personalities. I was surprised to receive such positive feedback directly from the team I was interviewing with. After all was said and done, I was told I'd hear back within the next couple of weeks AND... 2+ months later I've heard nothing. I emailed the recruiter about 4 weeks after my face to face interview just to follow up and make sure there's not anything else they needed for the decision making process. Again.. Nothing. eBay's sense of communication appears to be lacking.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewer made me feel very comfortable, and was quick to point out things that seemed to be a match. Very friendly and immediate feedback.
    Ask familiarity with merging of email domains to reflect purchase of new companies and converting users into eBay Enterprise mail domain.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working at a company that is continuily buying other companies. We need someone who can quickly grasp the complexity of having many different businesses rolled into one.   1 Answer

Digital Designer - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was approached by the recruitment agency for the 1 to 1 interview. It was just a face to face interview with the Creative Director. No stress at all a very good company to work with and i will recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Had a quick look at my portfolio work and few simple questions.   Answer Question