eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a digital one and was very cool. I loved the practice interview, it was very helpful, also the tips were great. They gave plenty of prep time after receiving each question.

Agent In Eau Claire Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Panel interview. You are herded into a room with other candidates and asked questions. They are general/scenario questions. There is no clear answer to the hiring or next step. It's like they want/need people, but don't want to commit to anything.

Interview Questions

• Something regarding how many times I've missed work in the last year.   1 Answer

Affiliate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Initially received an email from a recruiter based out of NYC who quickly setup a phone interview to discuss availability for a second phone interview with the Team Leader. We briefly discussed salary to make sure they were able to meet my expectations. After interviewing briefly with the Team Leader, I was brought in to meet with the entire team to "make sure I'd be a good fit" which included 5 associates (1 of which was taking over as the initial Team Leader). Interview seemed to have gone pleasantly well although there were some questions that weren't necessarily job related, but gave me a sense of some of their personalities. I was surprised to receive such positive feedback directly from the team I was interviewing with. After all was said and done, I was told I'd hear back within the next couple of weeks AND... 2+ months later I've heard nothing. I emailed the recruiter about 4 weeks after my face to face interview just to follow up and make sure there's not anything else they needed for the decision making process. Again.. Nothing. eBay's sense of communication appears to be lacking.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in October 2015.

Interview

There was one phone call from a talent sourcer person in Berlin after which I've waited, still waiting since November 9th.
    I called back after a week asking about the status of my application and I was told that feedback was needed from a HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions, nothing difficult - the conversation was pleasant overall.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interviewers were Professional and made the experience easy. They were very Laid back and it seemed like the whole office atmosphere was as well. eBay enterprise Seems like a great place to work.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with outside consultant - felt more like a course certification exam than interview. Interviewer was more focused on methodologies, like pmp course methods than real world experiences

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melville, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First there is a phone screen which is conducted by a internal recruiter. Once you make it through the phone screen the recruiter puts you in contact with the hiring manager. After you speak with the hiring manager they will either have you in for a group/panel interview or not call you back. There were 5 people on the panel who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What what kind of Project Management tools do you use?

What is the average project lifespan of the projects you oversee?
      Answer Question

Fraud Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Allentown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

First step was interviewing over the phone with an HR representative who then decided if I should go on to speak over the phone with the head of the Fraud Risk Analyst division. If that went well, they ask you to come in to interview in person with a three person panel of employees and managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my knowledge of what the company did for businesses.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview

Initially got a phone call and then followed a Skype interview. I couldn't make up in the skype interview well. I was waiting for a few weeks to get the result.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in September 2014.

Interview

I got an email and a telephone interview was scheduled.The interviewer mostly concentrated on the projects that I have worked on.I was looking for the Intern Position, but it's a full time position.So I was not selected for the second interview.

But I feel that the interview was good.I didn't feel any difficulty.