eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in October 2015.

Interview

There was one phone call from a talent sourcer person in Berlin after which I've waited, still waiting since November 9th.
    I called back after a week asking about the status of my application and I was told that feedback was needed from a HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions, nothing difficult - the conversation was pleasant overall.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of panel interviews. I believe they were trying to figure out which group I best fit in. The whole interview process started with HR, a director, 2 separate panels consisting of software engineers and tech managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe 2 ways factorial is done. Which one do you prefer and why? Which method should be used in production and why?   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Vienna, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Got email from hr, then a phone call explaining the job details, and then scheduled 3-round phone interviews, each lasted about half an hour.
    1st round with reporting manager.
    2nd round with project manager.
    3rd round with team tech lead.
    Reporting manager was the one who decided to hire me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate since I didn't have any experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Lengthy technical questions, however covers end to end process knowledge.... multilevel interview, HR, tech, Director, Process took one month. questions were simple if you have similar experience. Interviewer covered most the resume and validated the knowledge mentioned

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in November 2014.

Interview

Was hired through a temporary agency. Required previous customer service experience and computer skills, good interpersonal skills. Was to work on the global chat team and required good communication skills, multi-tasking ability.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an experience of working through a difficult situation with a customer and how I handled the customer.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Was an easy interview process. Consisted of a phone interview with the recuiter. Then an onsite interview with the department lead and then the director. The interviews were non stressful and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What is an object.
      What are the main differences between .NET and Java Runtimes.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interviewers were Professional and made the experience easy. They were very Laid back and it seemed like the whole office atmosphere was as well. eBay enterprise Seems like a great place to work.

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Audubon, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process happened quickly. Very in depth. they want to make sure you will fit in with the company and culture. You can review the steps you have to take on their website.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process. I applied. There were a few email exchanges the next day and phone interview followed. Interviewed face to face by the end of the week. Met with two friendly employees. They explained the company, they asked me about myself. After the face to face, I had to complete a writing test. I was asked to write 3 product descriptions, about 75 words each, and a script at about 120-150 words in length.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with editing/proofreading? What management styles have you been exposed to? How do you work best - in a team, on your own, a mix of both?   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There will be face to face , 4 technical rounds , first one is puzzle with DS and core java . second is all about alog's and DS , third is about Design and architecure , 4th is about projects difficulties and how you over came them . Last is US panal round and then HR .

Interview Questions

• serialization , how would you build a word app , concurrency questions and few puzzels.   Answer Question