eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.8

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

You get lead to believe you are going to be hired....5 interviews later, they do not hire you or anyone else.... they do not hire you unless you are an entry level worker. If you are a polished professional, forget it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation with a customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in September 2014.

Interview

I got an email and a telephone interview was scheduled.The interviewer mostly concentrated on the projects that I have worked on.I was looking for the Intern Position, but it's a full time position.So I was not selected for the second interview.

But I feel that the interview was good.I didn't feel any difficulty.

User Interface Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

I had a phone interview, take home technical test and in-person interview with four different people. I was told that I should be prepared to work 45-50 hours per week, and more at crunch time. The process was very slow, but pleasant.

Agent In Eau Claire Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Panel interview. You are herded into a room with other candidates and asked questions. They are general/scenario questions. There is no clear answer to the hiring or next step. It's like they want/need people, but don't want to commit to anything.

Interview Questions

• Something regarding how many times I've missed work in the last year.   1 Answer

Senior Specialist, Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in July 2014.

Interview

HR contacted me within days of my application. Then it moved very fast with a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in-person interview the next week which was very laid back and comfortable. All went well and expected an offer based upon what was said during the interview. Was told I would receive a call from HR. Sent a follow-up a week after. Still no reply. Only found out I did not get the job by looking at my profile in the online system.

Interview Questions

• What are you most nervous about regarding this position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Vienna, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Got email from hr, then a phone call explaining the job details, and then scheduled 3-round phone interviews, each lasted about half an hour.
    1st round with reporting manager.
    2nd round with project manager.
    3rd round with team tech lead.
    Reporting manager was the one who decided to hire me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate since I didn't have any experience.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews, case style questions, as well as general behavioral stuff. Not any different from any other large, fortune 500 company interview process. Met with several people, at several levels, including the GM of the product, hiring manager, and future team members.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Lengthy technical questions, however covers end to end process knowledge.... multilevel interview, HR, tech, Director, Process took one month. questions were simple if you have similar experience. Interviewer covered most the resume and validated the knowledge mentioned

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2014.

Interview

phone interview with human resourse, then online programming interview with an engineer, then onsite interview for almost a day with 4 sets of people. 2 people asking algorithm related questions asking to write in the board, then coding test, then lunch interview and then with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Creating an application for 5 Card Draw. Will be asked on site, to check for design pattern skill.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager and colleague will conduct a phone interview via a conference call. They inquired about your past experience. Then they asked about specific questions on different types of quality assurance methodology that you have used in the past.

Interview Questions

• What QA methodology have you used in your previous employment?   1 Answer