eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with outside consultant - felt more like a course certification exam than interview. Interviewer was more focused on methodologies, like pmp course methods than real world experiences

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Interviews with directors and above were way too easy. The just talked about themselves. No questions were asked. Interviews with peers were more difficult. Typical interview questions were asked. Strengths/ weaknesses, etc.they have always been pretty desperate to get bodies in seats. Moving up in the company is nearly impossible compared to getting in.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, textbook interview questions, conversational   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little to no negotiation

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melville, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First there is a phone screen which is conducted by a internal recruiter. Once you make it through the phone screen the recruiter puts you in contact with the hiring manager. After you speak with the hiring manager they will either have you in for a group/panel interview or not call you back. There were 5 people on the panel who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What what kind of Project Management tools do you use?

What is the average project lifespan of the projects you oversee?   Answer Question

Fraud Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Allentown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

First step was interviewing over the phone with an HR representative who then decided if I should go on to speak over the phone with the head of the Fraud Risk Analyst division. If that went well, they ask you to come in to interview in person with a three person panel of employees and managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my knowledge of what the company did for businesses.   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Mostly on experience and basic understanding of Business Intelligence tools. Database fundamentals are a must with ability to convince how your analysis was presented to management that drove to make business decisions

Interview Questions

• Explain complete ETL process and how had you implemented in your job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Brunswick, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Group interviews, very easy and not stressful at all. There were approximately 10 people in the interview and 2 interviewers. We were told a little about the company and the vertical in which we would be interviewing for, then we were asked open questions in general in which anyone could jump in to answer. I suggest that you be forward and don't just sit there and let others answer, this is a customer service position and you need to be outgoing and not timid in order to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Louisville, KY) in December 2012.

Interview

I was sought after by an online recruiter and contacted for a phone interview. Afer the initial screening I was asked to interview on site with 3 seperate hiring Managers. An offer was made on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Fairly easy we had a group interview with some eBay vertices and they chose people based on experience, personality and computer skills. It was a breeze. They're a lot of people who didn't have any job experiences and or were shy so they kind of left those people out

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had an upset costumer and what did you do to resolve their issue?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Brunswick, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

The only thing I remember is that it was a group interview. Not hard at all just be yourself..The only thing I remember is that it was a group interview. Not hard at all just be yourself..

SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted by freelance recruiter working for the company, after having initial conversations with hiring manager. Was referred by a colleague that I had worked with in the past. There was a lot of turn-over in the company, but a lot of opportunity. Decided to go through the hiring process after talking with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Actually don't remember any specific questions other than validating skills from resume. Conversations had been held prior to the recruiter conversation, so the interview was more like checking off something on a procedure list.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a lot of negotiation. The salary range was appropriate and we settled near the top of the range without much push back.