eBay Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager and colleague will conduct a phone interview via a conference call. They inquired about your past experience. Then they asked about specific questions on different types of quality assurance methodology that you have used in the past.

Interview Questions

• What QA methodology have you used in your previous employment?   1 Answer

Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Received e-mail within a few days. Successful HR interview, passed info to hiring manager, was told I'd hear back early next week. After letting that week pass I called for follow-up. Two days later I got a reply - a "we're going with another candidate" form letter. I found that weak.

Interview Questions

• I knew nothing about the domain or the tools they use. However, an hour on wikipedia to look up the domain and tools allowed me to provide relevant related experience. It was enough to get me through the initial interview.   Answer Question

E-commerce Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I experienced two phone interviews with this company. They asked very relevant questions with no surprises. They were very friendly and attentive. The first interview was with one person, the second was a conference call with two hiring staff from the department I would have worked with. That's right, I didn't get the job. For some reason the company moved the position across the country. It's a shame really; I would have blown them away. Maybe next time...

Interview Questions

• There really was no difficult questions. Interviews are never fun. I imagine the feeling is mutual on both sides. I can say that my interview with eBay Enterprise less uncomfortable than most other interview experiences. I never interviewed in person.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview

Interview process is not super stressful. If you have connections or a recommendation in the company it is pretty easy to get a job.

Buyer Interview

Interview

Had one interview during the start phase of the company

Interview Questions

Interview

3 hour meeting with the CEO followed by six 1 hour interviews with his direct reports. Very in-depth, but comfortable rapport.

Interview Questions

• What was your most strategic contribution in a previous position that resulted in unprecedented business results   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered $25K less than I desired. I responded with my sincere interest in the job and the assurance that I would exceed expectations as I have proven in past leadership roles justifies my salary at $125K.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Eau Claire, WI).

Interview

One interview. You're called in as a group and asked about 3-4 interview questions. Everyone in my group was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview

The recruiter never reached out during our set phone screen time, I had to email her to reschedule. After a second change in time due to another "meeting," she emails me at the time of our interview to inform me they have found a candidate. Wasted two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What time are you available to interview?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Recruiter was poised and professional. She knew about the role and genuinely excited. I met 4 people in my first interview that had to be rescheduled due to a client meeting. Each person I met was great--smart personable and busy. Position was filled, but I'll apply again.

Interview Questions

• I thought the questions were fair, discussions were comfortable   Answer Question

Studio Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

They reached out to me about an open position. Flew in for an interview. The communication was very open. Was in constant contact with the HR team throughout the process. The people I interviewed with gave a very detailed message about that they thought of the interview, which is always nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but there was no budging on their end.